Featured exhibits and activities (2019)
Severe weather symposium 2019
- Time Lapse Storm Videos
- "Deciphering weather information in the complex and ever-changing world of social media"
Zach Sharpe, Iowa Storm Chasing Network
- "Capturing Extreme Weather in Photography"
Mike Olbinski, Mike Olbinski Photography
- Storm Spotter Training Workshop
Brian Smith, National Weather Service
Great Plains Weather book launch 2019
What makes the Great Plains climate unique?
The Center for Great Plains Studies is launching their latest book in the Great Plains Series called Great Plains Weather by Ken Dewey, who offers a historical climatology of extreme weather events plus his experiences on the road.
A “Weather-Ready Nation” Ambassador
Improving the nation’s readiness, responsiveness, and overall resilience against extreme weather, water, and climate events
- College of Arts and Sciences
- Geography program
- Department of Earth and Atmospheric Sciences
- Nebraska Extension
- State Farm Insurance