Saturday, October 8, 2022
We are currently planning for this year's event to be in-person as we celebrate 20 years!
After cancellations the last two years, we are returning bigger and better this fall.
Exhibits and displays
9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Meet the weathercasters
10:00 a.m. to noon
Extreme weather symposium
Featured exhibits and activities
Extreme Weather and Climate Change Seminar
Details to be announced.
Great Plains Weather Book
What makes the Great Plains climate unique?
Great Plains Weather by Ken Dewey offers a historical climatology of extreme weather events plus his experiences on the road. The book is part of the Great Plains Series published by the Center for Great Plains Studies.
- College of Arts and Sciences, UNL
- Geography Program, UNL
- Department of Earth and Atmospheric Sciences, UNL
- School of Global Integrative Studies, UNL
- Daugherty Water for Food Global Institute
- College of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources, UNL